I assume virtually all of you are familiar with Zappos—and its unusual and potent people practices. Nonetheless, I'm offering a reminder here from a great article I happened across in The Korn/Ferry Institiute mag, Q2.2010.
Zappos 10 Corporate Values
- Deliver "WOW!" through service.
- Embrace and drive change.
- Create fun and a little weirdness.
- Be adventurous, creative and open-minded.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Build open and honest relationships with communication.
- Build a positive team and family spirit.
- Do more with less.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Be humble.
I suggest stealing intact!