100 Ways to Succeed #138:
A Good Formula
From the above we can learn a lot about dealing with crises in general. While not the complete story, I take these gleanings:
(1) Concoct an authoritarian control group that numbers three. [Yes, I like this number per se.]
(3) Drop all pretense of formality.
(4) Park egos at the door.
(5) Ensure that the group is diverse. [The Post points out that the current troika consists of a Wall Street titan, an academic, and a career civil servant.]
(6) Each member should have towering competence.
(7) Each member must have widespread credibility.
(8) Also "over"-communicate beyond the group.